I didn't get an email after I signed up
Ok. You tried signing up for an account but you did not receive the acknowledgement. Please email email@example.com immediately. It may take up to a day to get a response but we will get you set up.
There are a couple of reasons why you may not have received the initial response email with a password including:
- It has not arrived because it is delayed in the email processing by your ISP. You might want to wait fifteen minutes especially if email sometimes takes awhile to get to your account. This is not usually the case but it can happen. In general the message should arrive within an hour. It is always sent immediately.
- You may have entered the wrong email address. If you try to sign up again using the same email address and it indicates that the email address is in use then the email should have been sent. Try logging in using your selected username (or email address) and password. Contact us if this does not work.
- The email may have been blocked. The email is send from our domain: mercersec.org. Our ISP is voicenet.com. If either of these are blocked then you will not receive our email message. Unfortunately you need to unblock our site BEFORE you sign up for an account. Contact us if this is the case and you cannot log in using the username and password you selected.
- The email may have been marked as junk. In this case the message will likely be found in your junk mail folder. Contact us if this is the case and you cannot log in using the username and password you selected.
- If none of these work then please contact us and we will get you set up with an account. Please don't wait till the last minute though because it does take a little time to fill in an application.